As an ELL Account Executive, you will serve as the liaison between the client and the creative team. From the time a client initiates a request, up until that project is delivered or campaign is live, the account executive facilitates the exchange of information between the ELL and the client. The AE will ensure the clients have a blast working with ELL.
The account executive must also be on top of the timing and budgets of every project, managing client expectations and meeting crucial deadlines and work with multiple clients. We are looking an AE with excellent client strategy and account management experience.
- Strong understanding of marketing integrated campaigns and strategies
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing (including strong public speaking abilities to effectively deliver client presentations)
- Must be well-organized
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
- Professional appearance and persona
- Must be able to handle pressure well
- Must be able to address clients’ concerns, issues and feedback quickly
- Passionate about delivering top-level client service
- Desire to learn about new trends in the marketing industry
- Time management and ability to quickly shift gears and reprioritize
Education and Training: 4-year college degree preferred in Advertising, Communication, Journalism, Business administration, Marketing, Finance/accounting, Economics. At least 2-4 years of marketing experience either in-house or agency side. Agency experience is nice to have but not required.
Typical Day: To be fair, when working in advertising there is no “typical day,” but at ELL, we work hard and have fun. A typical day may include:
- Meeting with clients often to discuss current and future projects with ELL
- Writing creative briefs for the creative team
- Formulating advertising and marketing strategies
- Monitoring and adhering to advertising budgets for the client
- Presenting findings of client meetings to ELL
- Presenting creative work to the client
- Day-to-day administration duties and tasks (status reports, Basecamp task updates, etc.)
- Writing detailed reports for the client and the agency
- Organizing and leading brainstorming sessions
For more information or to inquire, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.